As you navigate the complexities of commercial real estate, it is vital that you have at your side a firm with the insight and experience needed to protect your financial interests. With the involvement of lenders, landlords, tenants, developers, buyers and sellers, it is important that your representation has the insight necessary to oversee the entire process and anticipate any potential obstacles.
At the Louisville law office of Valenti Hanley PLLC, our lawyers work closely with clients on drafting and reviewing:
- Contract terms and conditions, franchise agreements
- Financial arrangements
- Easements and restrictions
- Loan provisions
- Liability clauses
- Other issues in commercial real estate transactions.
We are also prepared to coordinate environmental and traffic impact studies, review surveys and title records, coordinate with civil engineers and surveyors, appear before zoning and development boards, or advise condominium or homeowners associations on issues that may arise.
To learn more about how our firm can provide the direction and skilled guidance your business needs at this crucial juncture, please contact us today at 502-410-3882 or toll free at 866-617-6209.
Professional Guidance On Diverse Real Estate Matters
The law office of Valenti Hanley PLLC advises and represents clients throughout Kentucky regarding the following issues:
- Retail, industrial, office and other commercial leases
- Sale leaseback transactions
- Negotiation of and closing on construction or permanent financing representing either lenders and developers
- Hotel franchise and management agreements
- Creation and enforcement of homeowners associations
- Creation and enforcement of condominium regimes
- Negotiation of purchase/sale agreements and land option agreements
- Creation of multiparty REAs for shopping center or other commercial developments
- Creation and/or negotiation of easement rights
- Negotiation of third-party contracts related to land development and construction, including architects and contractors
- Eminent domain and condemnations
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Zoning, land planning, subdivision, environmental and land use issues
- Real estate sales and closings
- 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Real estate disputes
We are prepared to enter a case at any point in the proceedings, equipped to realign a transaction. We have the resources and experience, however, to oversee the entire deal from start to finish. Our attorneys draft contracts, review survey and title issues, negotiate purchase contracts and construction and permanent loans and work with construction contractors to ensure projects and developments stay on schedule and will assist with management, leasing and sale of completed projects.
Owning And Managing Commercial Foreclosures
The credit crunch and national economic climate have resulted in a large number of foreclosure proceedings relating to commercial properties. We have the commercial real estate and bankruptcy expertise to advise lenders and assist them with the legal issues that may arise from owning and managing foreclosed upon commercial real estate.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.