Skilled Outside General Counsel For Kentucky Businesses
The business environment is highly competitive, and rules and regulations change all the time. Staying abreast of the law when you do not have an in-house lawyer to handle your needs can be difficult and expose you to substantial liabilities. Yet, it can be impractical to hire a different attorney every time you need legal guidance. Hiring outside counsel as a long-term adviser for your company can be an ideal solution.
When your business is facing five different legal issues, you don’t need to find five different lawyers. At Valenti Hanley PLLC, our attorneys assist Louisville businesses and their owners with both simple and complex issues.
We Offer Comprehensive Business Law Services
Our team can help entrepreneurs, emerging businesses, small businesses, businesses that are set to scale up and others with their complete legal needs, including:
- Entity formation and registration
- Partnership and operating agreements
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Contract disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Buy-sell agreements
- Noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Defaulted loans
- Wage and hour claims
- Wrongful termination claims
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Securities litigation
- Succession planning
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights
- Insurance issues with bad faith claims
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Lawsuit defense
We aim to build long-standing relationships with our clients so that we can be uniquely prepared to advocate for our clients’ best interests at all times. We have the breadth of experience and legal acumen that your business needs.
Let Us Help Your Business Thrive
When your business succeeds, we succeed. Our business law attorneys can help you negotiate amicable solutions to all your business issues whenever possible, and we can aggressively represent you in court when it is not.