Our Trial Lawyers Assert Your Best Interests In Court
At Valenti Hanley PLLC, we provide clients the sophisticated experience and skill needed to successfully confront any business litigation matter. We have the understanding and resources needed to handle even the most complex matters.
You have the assurance of working with a knowledgeable litigation attorney who is anchored on asserting your best interest throughout the litigation process. We work closely with you to prepare a solid case, including informing you when it is necessary to consult with other professionals. Financial experts, forensic accountants or investigators can be key advantages for gathering evidence and information to establish a strong case.
Our lawyers have experience working at larger firms where we cultivated extensive skills in complex commercial legal proceedings. The breadth of this business litigation experience allows us to provide sophisticated legal representation at small-firm rates.
Integrating Business Acumen And Legal Experience
Whether you are seeking legal representation for your owner-operated business, a partnership or a corporation, our trial lawyers can provide representation for:
- Business litigation — contract disputes; intellectual property cases; defaulted loans; shareholder, director or officer disagreements; securities arbitrations and lawsuits
- Employment law issues — employment contract disputes, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims, wrongful terminations
- Breach of fiduciary responsibility — negligence and financial loss, conflicts of interest
- Insurance defense — bad faith claims, equitable contributions, declaratory judgments, breach of contract claims and tort claims against insureds
- Real estate disputes — judicial foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, title defects, boundary disputes, quiet titles
We represent insurance companies, medical practices, quasi-governmental agencies, manufacturing companies and a vast array of other business entities and industries in Kentucky that require business litigation representation.